Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Apologies!!

Ok, so it has been a while since I last blogged... And due to the SLOW connection of the computer I'm currently on, this is just going to be a quick one to say that, YES I WILL fill you in on what went down in Rio de Janeiro, Porto Seguro, Salvador, etc!!!

I am in Manaus and will be getting up at sparrow's fart to go on a 5 night Amazon tour! So I don't know that I will have internet access for a while... Then there's the fact that I have a SHOCKINGLY BAD connecting flight from Manaus to Panama City and Panama City to Port of Spain.. But who knows? Maybe this jungle lodge has internet access???... And there is to be NO laughing at the thought of me sleeping in a hammock in the jungle with all the beasties for a night, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment